The Hotel Show Africa is a forum created in association with the industry specifically for hospitality owners, operators and managers. It provides an important meeting place where latest products and brands can be sourced, visionary thinking and ideas can be aired, opportunities shared and where experts will advise you on how to deal with the challenges you face in your restaurant, hotel, café, food outlet or other venue.
- Source the very latest products from 100s of global brands
- Meet over 100 international suppliers from across the globe
- Network with peers and meet new partners
- Hear latest industry trends, opportunities and developments
- Understand how to meet the needs of future guests and clients
Hospitality professionals across commercial and non-commercial outlets including: hotels, resorts, restaurants, bars, clubs, cafes, hospitals, public institutions and food service.
Visitors include: Owners, managers, operators, chefs, consultants, architects, investors, designers and developers for hotels, restaurants, event venues, caterers, food outlets, self-catering accommodation, B&B's, lodges and guest houses, clubs, taverns, restaurants, cafes, shebeens, cruise liners, resorts, and more.
Target visitors have responsibility for all areas of the business including:
- Operations and logistics
- Maintenance and facilities
- Cleaning and laundry
- Interior design
- HR and training
- IT & telecommunications
- Sales and marketing