EXHIBITOR NEWS: A range of natural surfaces to be presented in new colours and designs in Johannesburg
International Slab Sales is a South African wholesaler of quartz, granite and marble with its sights set on Johannesburg on June 25.
Founded in 2002 in South Africa, the company specialises in the supply of granite, marble, engineered stone and sintered porcelain. Marketing chief Megan Schumann said: “We’re here to help meet your building, renovation and design needs.
“The new colours feature a variety of detailed veins, bold colours, and textures to suit endless exciting design possibilities.”
Surface materials and colours to choose from:
Moorland Fog (6046)
- Most vivacious and dramatic designs, with concentrated organic veining in shades of elegant taupe and oyster grey.
- It offers a granite-inspired surface in a neutral palette
- Named after the most famous mountain in the Alps
- Captures the essence of Europe’s sweeping, romantic snow-covered peaks
- Consist of a pale grey background and a flurry of dark-grey veins
Rugged Concrete (4033)
- Consist of a raw visual appeal
- Inspired by nature’s mountains, dark-grey rock and aged concrete
International Slab Sales manufactures quartz, and Caesar stone surfaces of high quality. Megan says: “The products are backed by a lifetime warranty.”
“Caesar stone‘s inherent characteristics are: hardness, non porosity, scratch, and stain resistance and durability provides consumers with excellent surfaces for their interiors.”
Visitors can meet International Slab Sales at Hall 5 Stand F30.