First Hyatt House brand opens in Sandton
The apartment-style living is ideal for business and leisure guests who are looking to continue their work and personal routines.
Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton offers a variety of residentially inspired options, from studios to two- and three-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens; living and working spaces; laundry facilities; a fitness centre and outdoor pool.
“The property offers world-class lifestyle amenities that are open to the public, including the Medley restaurant, a contemporary bistro-style eatery, the H Bar and a lighter poolside offering. Also located outside is a unique and intimate event space, th tree house deck, a wooden structure nestled inside a century-old tree, perfect for small gatherings and special occasions,” explained Hotel Manager, Atef Soliman.
Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton also offers:
- 62 guestrooms, including 43 residentially inspired studios and 19 suites with separate comfy living rooms. All guestrooms are fully equipped with kitchens, working spaces, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms.
- Complimentary breakfast for guests features a morning spread and a chef-inspired entrée.
- The Commons lounge and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor braai (barbecue) and wood-fired pizza space.
- 24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
- 24-hour gym to keep fitness routines going with cardio equipment, free weights, benches, multi-purpose equipment and space to stretch.
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items, from phone charges to razors.
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) programme, including complimentary grocery shopping and other personalised perks for guests staying for 30 or more consecutive nights.
- A self-service guest laundry.
Courtesy of SA Tourism Update – full article here