19 – 21 May 2022
Sandton Convention Centre,
Johannesburg, South Africa
You are one click away!
Make meaningful connections, find valuable leads, and get access to premium content about the hotel and hospitality industry
In its 5th year, the Hotel & Hospitality Show has provided opportunities to the hospitality and hotel industry with the support of leading industry associations. In addition to the added content and features, the Hotel and Hospitality Show offers industry leaders the opportunity to network and receive industry updates. This supplies a 360-degree view of the market for the hospitality industry.
The Hotel & Hospitality Show features local and international exhibitors showcasing products across interiors, lighting and design, technology, security, catering equipment and more.
Features that make the experience more interactive and immersive
Housekeeping teams are a vital part of any hotel, guesthouse or cruise line, but how often do we get to see them in action?
Hospitality by Design Workshops
We understand the importance of training and education and that’s why we offer educational content at the show.
Global Pizza Challenge
Aspiring pizza makers from across the globe tantalised the taste buds of our international panel of judges and delighted thousands with their delectable pizzas’ creations.
Design Joburg Co-location
The new partnership will create a scaled gathering for the décor, design and hospitality sectors
Discover a curated range of products and services from local and international exhibitors in the hotel and hospitality industry
Join your peers
- Join thousands of decision makers including GMs, owner operators, procurement managers, designers, developers and the all important front-line hospitality personnel, the Hotel & Hospitality Show offers you the unmissable opportunity to find out about the latest products, ideas and trends shaping our industry’s future.
- In 2022 The Hotel & Hospitality Show is helping to redefine hospitality with exciting new features aimed at helping industry professionals keep pace with change. This year we’ll be going further than ever before to integrate every element of the guest experience, from décor, finishes and in-room technologies, to service, F&B and the design of staff uniforms, into a packed three-day exhibition.
- Personal and professional development is at the heart of what we do at The Hotel & Hospitality Show, which offers a unique networking platform that celebrates every facet of hospitality, while also helping visitors develop their skills and knowledge. Live events, educational features, conferences, training workshops and competitions, will all help our visitors learn how innovations in service, new offerings and a constantly improving total guest experience are influencing the development of our industry.
- We hope you will join us at the Africa’s leading hospitality event and enjoy the exciting new features we’ve prepared to enhance your exhibition experience and improve your industry knowledge.
This is the right platform for you if want to meet decision makers from across the industry
We welcome a whole host of serious decision makers from across the industry. If you own, manage or operate:
- Food outlets
- Self-catering accommodation
- Guest houses
- Clubs, Shebeens and Taverns
- Cruise Liners
- Procurement companies
- Hospitals and more…
This is the right platform for you.
You may be responsible for front or back of house:
- Operations and logistics
- Maintenance and facilities
- Cleaning and laundry
- HR and training
- IT & telecommunications
- Sales and marketing
Why is Africa the perfect market
was invested into new hotels in South Africa in 2019 and around USD$430M in total over the next three years.
hotel construction projects underway in Africa.
new hotel rooms are in the African pipeline.
foreign tourism to South Africa to rebound beginning of 2020 with gains in excess of 3% annually.
of the world’s fastest growing economies are in Africa.
new hotel rooms in the pipeline in South Africa between 2019 – 2022
is the overall room revenue forecast in Nigeria in 2023.
is the largest contributor to GDP across the African continent.
Partner and sponsors